FDA and EG 1935/2004 compliant rotary valves are used in the food and pharmaceutical industries as well as in biotechnology and genetic engineering for dosing, conveying and discharging bulk goods and as a protective system or device in potentially explosive areas. Execution according to Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC or ATEX Directive 2014/34 / EU.
Rotary valves with FDA-compliant seals can also be supplied with polished surfaces with a peak-to-valley height of less than 1.0 µm, rounded chamber sheets, GMP and CIP-compatible designs.
- With free shaft end to the drive via elastic coupling or traction drive
- With motor lantern, torque support or base plate
- Rotary air lock with rotor extracting device as ZRS EASYCLEAN
- FDA and EG 1935/2004 compliant execution
- Housing as cast or welded construction
- With round or angular inlet and outlet
- Pressure-shockproof up to 25 bar according to RL2014/34/EU
Pressure-shockproof and ignition puncture-proof up to 10 bar according to RL2014/34/EU