High-temperature rotary air locks are used for conveying and metering bulk materials and particles in process technology. These rotary valves are approved as standard for conveyed goods temperatures of up to 450°C. For higher temperatures of up to 750°C, the rotary valves can also be supplied with a suitable gear with chain drive.
- Drive via directly flange-mounted gear drive with motor lantern
- Seal via gland seal packing and external ball-bearing
- Adjustable packing gland approved up to 1100 ° C
- Housing as welded construction in steel or stainless steel
- With round or square inlet and outlet
- Surface primed, painted (up to 400 ° C) or blasted