The ZRS STANDARD rotary air lock with a directly flange-mounted geared engine is used for dosing, conveying and delivery bulk materials and as a protective system or equipment in potentially-explosive areas.
Design according to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC or according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU.
- Drive via directly flange-mounted geared engine
- Seal via radial shaft sealing rings
- Housing as cast or welded construction
- With round or angular inlet and outlet
- Structurally safe
- Pressure-shockproof up to 25 bar according to RL2014/34/EU
- Pressure-shockproof and ignition puncture-proof up to 10 bar according to RL2014/34/EU