ROTARY AIR LOCK ZRS 70 XS
The ZRS 70 XS cellular wheel sluice with a directly flange-mounted geared engine is used for dosing, conveying and delivery bulk materials for small feed rates. All components that come into contact with products are made of plastic for use in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry for dosing, delivering or sampling.
The cellular wheel sluice can be operated using a frequency converter for dosing.
Design according to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Nominal conveying capacity 0.25 – 1.0 m³/h at 100% filling level
- Speed 30 rpm.
- Differential pressure up to 0.1 MPa
- Temperature range from 0°C to +60°C
- Rotor diameter 70 mm
- 3.4365 (AlZnMgCu 1.5)
- Polyamid (PA6)
- Drive via directly flange-mounted geared engine with angular gearbox
- Seal via radial shaft sealing rings
- Housing CNC-milled
- With angular inlet and outlet
- Rotor with dosing wheel