High-pressure rotary valves
High-pressure rotary valves are used for dosing, conveying and delivery of bulk materials in industrial and agricultural applications. They are primarily used for discharge of bulk solid material from hoppers/bins, receivers, and cyclones into a pressure or vacuum-driven pneumatic conveying system.
High-pressure rotary airlocks are designed for differential pressures up to 3.5 bar.
- Drive via directly flange-mounted gear drive or with free shaft end
- With motor lantern, elastic coupling, torque support or base plate
- With rotor extracting device as ZRS EASYCLEAN
- Seal via radial shaft sealing rings or gland seal packing
- Housing as cast or welded construction
- With round or angular inlet and outlet
- Surface primed, painted, blasted, pickled or plated chemically